Samsung BioLogics' benefit programs are an integral part of
the total compensation strategy to offer a better
work environment for our employees.
We genuinely support employees and their families' quality of life through our
various employee benefit programs. These programs are part of Samsung BioLogics’ business
objectives and strategy, and designed to comply with local legislation and practices.
Financial support and access to world class healthcare
- We provide financial support for medical check-ups and treatments for employees in addition to their family members in order to ensure the quality of employee health.
- We provide financial support for the personal pension of employees after retirement.
Access to an in-house fitness center
- We provide an in-house fitness center along with personal training programs tailored for each individual by professional trainers.
Support for school expenses
- We offer tuition expense support for employees’ children from kindergarten through university.
Provision of online and offline educational opportunities
- We provide a wide range of opportunities for professional development via our in-house language classes as well as our Bio Academy.
Bio-Dream Park children’s daycare center
- We support work-life balance for our working parents by operating our own on-site children’s daycare center.
Access to rest and recreational centers
- We offer access for employees and their families to various resorts and recreation centers affiliated with Samsung Korea.
Access to our selective welfare system
- We offer a KRW 700,000 Won annual cash benefit for employee self-improvement and personal interests (hobbies, health, travel, etc.)